#006: How To Prioritize Like A Champion
“Life is long if you know how to use it.” - Seneca
If you’re struggling to find enough time to accomplish everything you want, it could be due to an inability to properly prioritize.
In this episode, JP and Ben discuss their top 5 tips for how they effectively prioritize, and how you can begin accomplishing all that you wish you were.
· The guys catch up on the last week. [0:36]
· The guys get into this week’s topic, “how to prioritize,” and discuss how this has become a big issue for them with all of the things they are working on. [6:44]
· JP goes into why it’s important to understand what your top priorities are on a daily basis. [10:22]
· Ben discusses what time-blocking is and how can it help you maximize focus and output. [13:25]
· JP talks about why you need to get comfortable with delaying things on your to-do lists. [17:52]
· The guys discuss the art of outsourcing and delegating, how it can exponentially increase your productivity and output, and how you can do this on the cheap. [20:32]
· Why setting deadlines for any projects can help you cut down on the time it takes to complete them. [26:35]
· How you can guard your time by being selective with the people you surround yourself with. [28:10]
· The 12-Week Year by Brian P. Moran
· Research On Why Multi-tasking Isn’t Good – Standford Study
· The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss