#012: Do You Have What It Takes To Be An Entrepreneur?
“Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
In this episode, JP and Ben get away from the typical show format and go “off-the-cuff.” They dive into some important topics such as:
· What is life on the road like as a digital nomad?
· How being a “Trep” gives you a sense of freedom, but also increased responsibility.
· The psychological battle most people have when asking themselves if they can be an entrepreneur.
· How to properly evaluate if something should be put on your “to-do” list.
· JP and Ben catch up on the last week. [0:38]
· Ben discusses life on the road with a family, and the struggles of keeping productive with so many distractions. [5:41]
· Ben tells us why Fridays don’t mean anything to an entrepreneur. [10:35]
· The perks of being an entrepreneur. [17:56]
· The guys talk about the personality traits of an entrepreneur, and if there is an ideal personality. [20:44]
· JP tells a great anecdote about having the right mentality of success. [28:17]
· Ben discusses his new criteria for deciding if an idea or task is worth pursuing. [30:45]
Resources and Links:
· The One Thing by Gary Keller
· Essentialism by Greg McKeown