BONUS Episode: New Years Resolutions?
“A goal without a plan is just a dream.”
As 2017 is coming to a close, JP and Ben discuss the tactics they use to set effective goals. They talk about what defines a strong goal, tactics they use to help them achieve as much as possible, and they also dive into some specific experiences they’ve had over the years.
So, do you have a goal you’ve been meaning to tackle? Maybe there is something important that you’ve been pushing off?
Or maybe this is the year you decide to launch that business you’ve been dreaming about!
If you are considering setting some new goals for yourself, you’ll definitely want to tune in!
· JP sets the stage for this bonus episode. [0:35]
· Jared tells us why he isn’t a fan of New Year’s Resolutions. [3:00]
· How to give your goal/resolution meaning to make sure you achieve it. [10:38]
· Ben talks about how goals are more than goals, they are lifestyle changes. [12:40]
· Ben talks about big changes he’s made in his life by setting goals. [29:45]
· JP discusses why he uses calendars for goal-setting. [45:40]