#013: Is Creating A Work-Life Balance Possible?
“In the beginning stages of any entrepreneurial venture you need to outsource and delegate so you can do more. As you become successful and grow, you need to outsource and delegate so you can do less.” – Jared Paul
As JP and Ben’s different ventures begin to pick up steam they start to encounter the inevitable challenge of trying to create a work-life balance.
In this episode, the guys discuss how they view the concept of a work-life balance, the strategies they are using to cope with this task, and if the idea of having a work-life balance is even possible.
· JP and Ben catch up on the last week. [0:32]
· Jared tells an interesting story that recently happened and how taking action will beget opportunity. [3:33]
· Ben gives us the Treps Hack of the day. [17:43]
· The guys get into the conversation on work-life balance. [21:30]
· JP drops and original thought on how outsourcing and delegate can help with your work-life balance as you progress as an “Trep.” [29:30]
· Is creating a work-life balance a myth? [30:55]
Resources and Links:
· Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown