#019: Life As A Digital Nomad - Part 2
As the Treps Journey team continues their path through the world of being a digital nomad, Jared updates us on life in Medellín, Colombia.
You’ll also hear about how a mounting list of to-dos can cause serious stress.
And lastly, we begin to hear stories of how the digital nomad lifestyle can suck you in and keep you forever. Beware! ;)
Selected Resources and Links from the Episode:
· Bear Tunnel - VPN Service
· Ben discusses a personal freak-out he had recently. [2:55]
· This week’s Treps Hack of the week – Canva.com. [19:45]
· JP discusses his transition to Medellín, Colombia. [27:35]
· What it’s like to have prospects reach out to you from other countries? [33:30]
· Why moving abroad during the early stages of a business could be a great way to hack your expenses and give you a long runway. [42:00]
· Jared discusses his routine in Medellín. [47:30]