#018: Life As A Digital Nomad
In today’s technology-fueled world, the ability to work from anywhere around the globe has become increasingly easier.
Enter: The rise of the Digital Nomad!
In this episode, the guys dive into the first couple weeks of Ben’s transition to living in South-East Asia. They discuss the benefits of moving abroad, the tools and tactics being used to help, and the difficulties that have surfaced.
Selected Resources and Links from the Episode:
· Skype.com for phone service while abroad
· The guys catch up on the past week. [0:35]
· Jared discusses his recent thoughts on target marketing. [8:25]
· The guys discuss Bulletproof Coffee. [12:10]
· Ben gives us this week’s Treps Hack – How to keep your phone functioning while abroad. [13:20]
· Ben gets into the last couple weeks as the family has transitioned to living a digital nomad lifestyle. [32:20]
· Ben discusses the professional challenges of being a digital nomad. [36:49]
· The biggest piece of advice for anyone transitioning to another location for work. [39:50]
· How to organize your calendar when in a different part of the world than your clients. [47:50]
· How to set up your mail when you’re out of the country. [49:10]
· Ben discusses the cost of living in South-East Asia. [51:00]
· How to maximize your output while living abroad. [60:20]