#024: Abundance vs. Scarcity Mentality
Would you rather have 100% of nothing, or just a part of a really good deal?
Your answer to this question might be a strong indicator of if you have a abundance or scarcity mentality.
The difference between having and abundance mentality and one of scarcity can be a leading cause of your success or failure.
In today’s episode, the guys discuss the importance of having an abundance mentality, and how it’s helped them grow, both personally and professionally. You’ll also hear some stories of how it has directly impacted their entrepreneurial journey’s in a positive way.
Selected Resources and Links from the Episode:
· Abundance by Peter Diamandis
· Why you need to plan ahead for technical difficulties. [1:15]
· Why properly marketing your content is just as important as creating it. [6:20]
· Treps hack of the week. [12:46]
· The importance of choosing an abundance mentality versus a scarcity mentality. [19:52]
· Ben discusses how the evolution of his business has turned past competitors into potential partners and advocates. [36:44]
· How the internet has changed your opportunity available. [43:35]
· Ben tells us a story of how technology is eliminating barriers to entry to do business. [46:00]
· Why you need to expand your mindset and grow, or your business will fail. [50:50]
· How long companies are lasting. [51:25]