#025: Treps 6-Month Update
The guys catch up on the last 6 months of their Treps Journeys. They discuss how things have evolved, the changes they’ve made along the way, and new mindsets they’ve acquired.
They also discuss how they evaluate new business ventures, and how doing so forces you to reassess your current ventures and how to optimally use your time.
Selected Resources and Links from the Episode:
· Slack.com – Team management can communication tool
· Asana.com – Task management tool for teamwork and collaboration
· The guys update us on their global repositioning. [0:40]
· How much is your health worth to you? [9:55]
· Ben gives us the Treps Hack of the week – Using Slack and Asana for team communication and task management. [17:35]
· The guys get into the topic of the day – recap show! [23:35]
· Jared discusses how he assesses new business ventures and if he should take them on or not. [40:15]