#028: Building Brand Awareness
The famous quote from Field Of Dreams, “If you build it, they will come” does NOT apply to the business world. Just simply “building it” won’t make client’s come knocking at your door.
No matter how great your product is, if no one knows about it, your business won’t be around for too long.
Building brand awareness is a key factor in the success of any company.
Understanding how to use content creation, social media, and proper branding techniques will help you grow the awareness needed to draw in your dream clients.
In this episode, the guys discuss how they’ve evolved from the early days of their own branding efforts, and how their hard work is beginning to pay off.
Selected Resources and Links from the Episode:
· Mark Cuban’s thoughts on success. [4:45]
· Ben’s early experiences with his new Vlog for IoClothes. [7:40]
· Ben discusses his goals for building brand awareness. [29:26]
· JP talks about optimizing content creation and how things have evolved. [33:40]
· The importance of content creation in earning the trust of your potential clients. [36:30]