#029: Life of A Salesman
As you move through the growth stage of your business, you are bound to encounter a variety of potential customers and clients. Anything from those who are eagerly ready to become a client, to those who want to “try before they buy.”
The important thing to know is you must have a game plan for what you are willing to offer for free, and where you must draw the line in the sand. There are plenty of people out there who will be happy to use up all of your time and effort for free.
In this episode, Ben talks about some interesting conversations he’s had over the previous week. He talks about some surprising realizations, and how he has been struggling to decide how to deal with certain types of prospects.
Selected Resources and Links from the Episode:
· Selling The Invisible by Harry Beckwith
· Ben gives us the Treps Hack of the week. [5:45]
· The guys get into the main topic of the show – Sales. [10:35]
· How to get people to take the next step in the process. [15:15]
· Ben relives some interesting experiences in the world of sales. [17:40]
· The difference between selling “uphill” or “downhill.” [52:58]