#040: A/B Testing to Success
Marketing is one of the cornerstones of a strong business. In order to grow, you have to get the word out about your product or service.
But how can you know if you’re choosing the right “words?”
A/B testing is a marketing concept that has grown in popularity with the rise of the internet, and online platforms like Facebook.
In today’s episode, the guys discuss some of the experiences they’ve had with A/B testing, and some upcoming campaigns they are planning.
Selected Resources and Links from the Episode
· A/B Testing - Wikipedia
· What is A/B Testing - Optimizely
· What is A/B testing? [5:50]
· How a “Sales Funnel” works. [8:05]
· How much effort should you dedicate toward A/B testing? [10:35]
· Pay-per-click advertising. [11:45]
· Why you need to create a game-plan for your marketing, so you don’t waste time and money. [19:13]
· Why Tai Lopez has spent millions on Youtube Ads. [31:30]