#042: Hitting Reset
In the fast-paced world of entrepreneurship and start-ups, there is a constant fear of missing out on the next big opportunity.
This fear drives many Treps into a routine where they never take mental breaks, and they never take time to hit reset and reassess the path they are currently on.
In order to reach the success you are striving for, regular resets are crucial and can end up helping you achieve more than you might think.
In today’s episode, the guys talk about recent experiences they’ve had with “hitting reset,” and talk about how it has helped them push their productivity into overdrive!
Selected Resources and Links from the Episode
· Zencast.fm – Podcast hosting platform
· Ben makes an announcement to the show. [4:53]
· Ben gives us the Treps Hack of the week. [7:35]
· Dealing with the fear of missing an opportunity. [14:10]
· Ben gives us a SECOND Treps Hack of the episode. [28:20]