#045: Software Update
In the fast-paced world of entrepreneurship, you need to keep up to speed with the latest tools to help you operate at a high level.
Over the last year, the guys have been working hard to continuously update their tool-kit. In today’s episode, they are going to dive into the newest software that is helping them work toward success.
Selected Resources and Links from the Episode
· The Gary Vaynerchuk Content Model: How To Grow and Distribute Your Brand’s Social Media Content
· Software & Applications:
o DropBox – Cloud storage App
o Canva – Simple design tool for marketing, etc.
o Google Drive – Cloud Storage App
o WeTransfer.com – File Transfer Tool
o PayPal – Money Transfer Application
o TripIt – Travel itinerary planner
o Zoom – Teleconference service
o Social media apps – FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
o Spotify – Music and Media App
· JP discusses the difference of taking over an existing business, as opposed to starting your own. [3:00]
· JP gives us the Treps Hack of the week. [8:48]
· The guys get into the main topic of the show – software update! [12:40]
· Ben discusses his hate for email. [17:00]