#048: Inspirational & Motivational Quotes
“May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out.” – J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Let’s face it, entrepreneurship is TOUGH!
Even when things are going well, there are bound to be difficult days.
The most optimistic and positive people sometimes require some motivation and support.
In today’s episode, the guys decided to go through some of their favorite quotes that provide them inspiration and guidance, even in the darkest of times.
Selected Resources and Links from the Episode
· Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
· Denzel Washington Commencement Speech - Youtube
· Ben gives us the Treps Hack of the week. [4:35]
· The guys get into the main part of today’s show. [8:08]
· Why you should do what you love. [14:00]
· The benefits of possessing the power to endure. [17:42]
· What works in entrepreneurship. [21:27]
· The importance of personal accountability in success. [24:06]
· Why you shouldn’t mistake movement for progress. [28:14]
· How entrepreneurs can avoid making bad decisions as they are trying to grow. [34:30]
· Why you shouldn’t listen to critics. [39:47]
Why it is almost never too late to begin your entrepreneurial journey. [44:31]